Saturday, June 2, 2012

but the same on both sides SWTOR Credits but the same on both sides - QQTQ

129828545468281250_122Yu Heng debut rongcheng charity concert singing 30 classical song Performed on-site. On May 30 in the public network of Beijing's bid to host 2012 rongcheng cross-strait sea food fair in Weihai, China Press, Taiwan famous singer, "the melancholy Prince (Prince click to see film of the seminal dance 2)" Yu Heng personal news: July 21 opening night of the fair, he would bring home rongcheng "StraitHometown love "charity concert. Conference, Yu Heng not to address the statements on the table, but came to the middle of the participants, smiling talk volubly, "my father said, and not to forget where he was from Shandong, rongcheng, people. "Authentic" rongcheng cavity ", drew enthusiastic applause. "My father from rongcheng to Korea knew after my mother, motherAdult. So SWTOR Credits, even though I was born in Korea TERA CD-key, but all of my lifestyle and diet like all of jiaodong. A few years ago, I went back to my hometown rongcheng, found my father lived in the village, I found my mother born Heatable Adobe sleeping platform. Mother died 49 years old Diablo 3 power leveling, the mother will always be in my memories when she was 49 years old. "Speaking of which, Yu Heng voice choked," 2008Moon Festival, I had the pleasure of participating in the rongcheng month love performances of the show. Whole show I rongcheng share for all, field-warm interactive scenes make unforgettable so far. "" Although I now live in Taiwan, but the same on both sides, reaching middle age, hometown Miss just like vintage wine and sweet. Rongcheng concert, hopes the ginger House twoGenerations of aspiration and the home of the most profound emotions. Thanks home elders I care and love for the wandering traveler, provided a stage for me, gives me the opportunity to dedicate their songs hometown of fellow countrymen. With singing on my thoughts of home, home care, home of that emotion. "Yu Heng said touching deep feeling. It is learnt that the singingMeeting will be held in the evening of July 21 in rongcheng City Stadium, interspersed by the auspices of Yu Heng personal performance and invited guests. Yu Heng Sung portrait of the then looks back, and the three of clubs, and the with a toast to the past, the heart of the post, and the many years later, the Convention is free to sit nearly 30 of the classic song. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment