Friday, March 23, 2012

diablo 3 power leveling concerns and to the outside worldIf additional pressure on him - DQA

129765277446562500_112Sun Yang: I took the Olympic gold medal in London show that China's swimming strong Zhang Jing from Beijing morning post journalists ended in Australia training, White Sun Yang dub themselves into a "small black poplar", although the weight did not increase, looks, he had tough many. Yesterday, the Sun Yang came to the Diaoyutai State guesthouse, attended the fenghuangwang Olympic coverage strategies Conference, as the 1500-meter freestyle world record holder, Sun Yang he admits London Olympic GamesCare for 400-meter freestyle, if he can beat the idol Park Tae-Hwan won the gold medal, feeling absolutely can and keep a ten year record comparable to die. Sure of victory Park Tae-Hwan in January to train, returning in early March, Sun Yang the third Australia trip for about 70 days. This time, Australia's hot, Sun Yang admitted Five days a week training scheduleVery hard diablo 3 power leveling, in addition to weekend and team-mates as well as teaches Dennis go somewhere by the sea, he pretty much fun, but he does not mind at all, "I went for the third time, was very clear what I want to improve, the effect is still very satisfied with tera power leveling, from the perspective of training, regardless of my own, coach or teacher Dennis, were satisfied. "Four years ago in Beijing, also was the first time children's Sun YangContact the Olympic Games, he was excited, nervous, not sure. Now, he does not like, "for four years, I will not stay in the eighth Beijing, I will put my goal and passion to the first. "In Shanghai last year, 1500-meter freestyle record of Sun Yangrang for over 10 years die. One year after the London, he does not like to see this project in Shanghai so important, he wantsMore comprehensive and hope in the 400 m freestyle on the creation of a better score, will get champion best, "1500 meters I was stable, swimming for a long time, is very familiar with, and I have absolute confidence on this project. Above 400 m, I will do my best to and show you their best side, I want to fight a fight, to fight for gold medals. "Sun YangConcede in London, he more 400-meter freestyle to the project, he wanted that gold medal, despite his idol Park Tae-Hwan have threatened hopes to break the men's 400 metres freestyle world record, while in Shanghai, he lost to Park Tae-hwan, "Olympic Games is different, everything is possible. If I work hard, do everything, I believe I can beat him. Both my coachIs Dennis also are of the view that my strength is superior to Park Tae-hwan, under either the height or the water technology, I am better than he. Of course, competition in London, I will not be too much to care about people, victory records can prove nothing, what is likely to happen on the Olympic Games, the strength of anyone winning the gold medal, I believe I can. "Sun Yanglai said, if in London can beat PutaiHuan won the 400-meter freestyle gold medal, it would be a perfect ending, "if I can beat Park Tae-Hwan got on the 400-meter Olympic champion, I believe that feeling can and record the same breath. "Beset by not famous it was predicted that the Sun Yang bar Yao Ming, Liu Xiang, China's sports of the future. Sun Yang was 21 years old, concerns and to the outside worldIf additional pressure on him? Sun Yang shaking his head, "I don't have pressure. Pressure and expectation is not a bad thing, I, like many people do not think of, I think that concern is my swimming career of a dozen years of efforts to, for me, there is no pressure. I can go to learn from Liu Xiang's experience, for swimming, I think, needs a gold medal to prove China tourStrong for swimming. So I think this gold medal was for me, it is very important for China. "It is clear that Sun Yang mentality is much better than his actual age of maturity, suits to confront the lens and make up makeup, accept Hairstylist shape, he had little awkward, he said athletes not only are in the playground, public areas also have to watch out for the image, he isTo feel after the famous problem, "as a child really wants to be famous, now occasionally was recognized, I think this is someone you respect, your efforts to develop momentum. Now, I'm really adapted to the life, wants to be a very good player tera power leveling, it is necessary to have the ability to adapt to all environments. From small to large, I've seen a lot, so can the ordinary mind to face everything�� �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment